Busy.

I have had so many people ask me why I haven't updated my blog. Well...I have been very busy! But I do have time for an update. :) Primary, school, family, sports, projects and I think almost being to my last trimester has brought out the organization freak. I am now organizing every room of the house and decorating the baby room. I promise I will post pictures (although I am not much of a decorator). I am hoping that by the end of October every drawer, closet, cupboard and room will be organized. Well...maybe the end of November :) Wish me luck!

Comments

The Mahi Family said…
No luck needed! You have commitment! I think you do an amazing job updating your blog (compared to some of us)... In fact, I find it very lazy that I come to your blog instead of calling. Any who, I miss you and hope to get together sometime this month!
Oh yes--I forgot you might be in and out of nesting phases! ;) I'm just really glad that everything is going so well with your pregnancy, I think that's what I worried about most when we hadn't heard from you in so long! Stay busy! Have fun! :)
Oliver Family said…
I am the opposite-I think I'm getting lazier and lazier as my pregnancy goes on. I think I had one "nesting" day but it was short lived.
Amanda said…
I don't know how you do it all anyway!!! I can't believe how fast your pregnancy is going, hopefully for you too. :) Good luck organizing!
I miss you, thanks for all you do for me!!!