Wrestling

Jaden and Kody are both in wrestling right now, and let me tell you it is awful! They love it of course, but I can barely stand watching them do it. Especially when someone gets them in a choke hold. Their coaches are wonderful though, and they get a medal after every tournament which they love. It has also been a good thing to teach them the difference between fighting and wrestling. Well...now we have tried soccer, baseball, basketball, gymnastics and wrestling. I guess the only thing left is football and then maybe they will decide on one.
Hopefully not wrestling!! :)

Comments

Hey.... Just be glad that it is your boys wrestling. Casidee has always wanted to do it and the answer is always no!
Christina said…
I don't really understand wrestling. I am not sure what I would to tell my boys if they asked to do it.
You have given your boys a taste of the sport spectrum. With my big boys, I think they will end up playing football if anything!
Amanda said…
You are so cute Amber, you make me smile! I have never liked to watch wrestling either, my brothers used to do it too. :)
Your boys are so cute! How are you feeling? Your baby girl is going to be here before you know it!!! YAY!!!
Oliver Family said…
There's more injuries in football then wrestling Amber. So...goodluck with football :)
The Mahi Family said…
Hopefully not from a mom's point of view, but your boys seem like they would be naturals at wrestling!