Camping...Finally!

After our first failed attempt, we finally got our camping trip. Grandma Wastlund and Kimball went up a day early and reserved a spot for us in Red Cliffs. Grandpa and Grandma Woodstock and Daniel even stopped by for some dutch oven dinner on their way to my house to visit for the weekend. I made a good trade, we kept Daniel and my mom took Grace to our house for the night. It was a good thing because Kimball woke up with a migraine and threw up, Kody peed the Sleeping bag and we still had four trips to the bathroom. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. But I can say... we did it!
You know you are camping when at 9:00 at night you are still eating smores and hot dogs. What good 's a fire if you don't use it :)
The highlight was our hike to the waterfall (even though it was all dried up) and trying to catch crawdads in the river.
Thanks for the fun weekend!

Comments

Jamen's jealous of your camping trip! But I am adamant against going until Kai is at least 3! Too bad, so sad! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
Breckan said…
those are cute pictures!