TAGGY; 8 Things...

Tagged by Amanda...

8 Favorite TV Shows:
Biggest Loser
American Idol
Law and Order
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Smallville
Lost (b/c I always watch it with Garrett)
The News
hmm...Regis & Kelly...I can't think of anything else
(that was hard I really don't watch T.V.)
8 Things I did Yesterday:
Ran
Read a book
Pulled a loose tooth
Cleaned my house...for my brother and 4 friends to stay the night
Ate at Jimmy Johns..love that place
Swung on a swing with my kids at the park
Kissed my husband
Bought new towels
(Wow, my life's not too exciting is it?)
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Samurai 21
Iggy's ...love their southern salad!
Red Robin
Outback
Bajio
Pizza/Pasta Factory
Nielsen's...does that count as a restaurant?
The black eyed pea
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
A new baby
All of our vacations this summer (possibly a cruise :))
Losing 15-20 lbs
My sister's new baby
Watching Garrett play in the summer games
Having Grace in a big girl bed and potty trained
Seeing our new family pictures
Finally getting on a summer schedule
8 Things on my Wish List:
Health
Taking a really nice vacation with Garrett
Losing 20 lbs
A healthy baby (no miscarrying this time)
A new rug
No more financial worries
Grace suddenly potty trains herself...I really hate potty training!
To design a new backyard....for free :)
Tag 8 People
Christin
Christina
Krista
Katie
Rebecca
Nancy
Brenda
Breckan

Comments

Amanda said…
Thanks for doing the Tag! I love learning more about you. And, I definately think you can count Nielson's as a restaurant! I didn't know you shared a love for that place too, maybe we need to have a meeting there sometime! :-)