Spring Break in Zion

We celebrated Jadens' birthday with our friends the Mahi's and the Dickson's at a beautiful cabin in East Zion. The best part was that we didn't pay a cent...well we are trading. :) 18 people in 1 home and what a blast!
Jaden had breakfast burritos (his favorite meal) and Mommy's banana cake on his special day!
We did everything: Zip line, horse back riding, ATV's, ping pong, basketball, pool, hiking , biking and paintball (I'll post those pictures when I get them). The swimming pool will be open the next time we visit.
Do you know how to drive this thing?!


Grace does not like horses!
Kimball and Kody's favorite part was the zip line.
We hiked a river bed. The kids did great although we turned back a mile before the rest of the group because of our grumpy 1 year old who was tired of being on daddy's shoulders.

Daddy had to rescue his girls a few times coming down because we had no traction on the bottom of our shoes. It was very sandy.

What a wonderful vacation! We will be going back a lot this next year to get our moneys worth. Hopefully soon with Garetts's family and mine.

Comments

Oliver Family said…
That looks so fun! It's a good thing I'm your favorite little sister- Hopefully I'll get an invite :) Looking at these pictures make me miss you guys a whole though. Love you!
can't wait for our turn! Let me know some important things to not forget when we come!
Christina said…
Looks like fun. I love Zion, it is so close and we don't go enough! That will be great to have a getaway for the next year.
Brenda said…
Looks like you all had a real great time! Happy Birthday Jaden!
Amanda said…
Yeah! I'm so glad I can check your blog now! You have the cutest family, they're lucky to have such an awesome mom too!

I love Zion, glad you had a great trip, you deserve it!

.....maybe your love of running can wear off on me?