My mom status

Kids Survey

Kid Questionnaire

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.

Tag other moms with kids who might have fun with this. :)( just type what the kids said...)by: Kimball-9, Jaden-7, Kody-5

1.What is something mom always says to you?
Kimball- Are your jobs done?
Jaden- I love you
Kody- I don't know

What makes mom happy?
Kimball- When I do everything she asks without whinning
Jaden- Serving
Kody- Clean the whole house

3. What makes mom sad?
Kimball- When I whine abour my food
Jaden- Yelling
Kody- to run away

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Kimball- You don't
Jaden- that's hard!
Kody- do silly stuff

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Kimball- She was very smart
Jaden- an ice cream scooper (I worked at Baskin Robbins)
Kody- you were chubby


6. How old is your mom?
Kimball- 30
Jaden- 30
Kody- 30

7. How tall is your mom?
Kimball- about 5 feet
Jaden- 30 inches up from the ground
Kody- 15 tall

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
Kimball- Jon and Kate plus eight
Jaden- American Idol
Kody- Idol

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Kimball- Clean
Jaden- Clean
Kody- I don't know

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Kimball- being an artist
Jaden- Singing
Kody- for helping them

11. What is your mom really good at?
Kimball- Cooking
Jaden- Drawing
Kody- Making dinner


12. What is your mom not very good at?
Kimball- I don't know
Jaden- wrestling
Kody- climbing

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Kimball- helps the kids at home
Jaden- run
Kody- work

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Kimball- I don't know you love tons of things
Jaden- cheeseburgers (yuck!)
Kody- cherries

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Kimball- What do you mean...that's a stupid question
Jaden- I don't know
Kody- if you buy me new legos

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Kimball- Cloe from sesame street
Jaden- Hannah Montana
Kody- the girl from spider man

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Kimball- we go on mommy daughter dates
Jaden- Clean then go to the park
Kody- watch idol

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Kimball- we both have blue eyes
Jaden- we are a family
Kody- we have the same shaped nose

19. How are you and your mom different?
Kimball- she has short black hair and I have long brown hair
Jaden- your older
Kody- you have black hair and I don't

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Kimball- Cause she says your the greatest daughter and cleans my room for me sometimes
Jaden- My heart
Kody- cause you are in our family a lot

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Kimball- You like how he does the dishes for you
Jaden- he's big
Kody- their married

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Kimball- there's lot's but I would choose your mom's house
Jaden- pirate island pizza
Kody- restaurant

This was a good check up on my mom status. I had fun talking to my kids, while Garrett laughed in the background.

Comments

Brenda said…
LOL! I'm afraid to ask my kids those questions!!!! Kids are way too honest!
Breckan said…
That was the cutest thing ever!!! I think Kody's answers are my favorite. When you asked him what you'd be famous for and he said, "you helped them" I almost cried! I miss them all!!! HUGS!
I love the answer to, "What does mommy do for a job?" Running!!!! That's hilarious!