Ode to In-laws

I just have to say "I have the best in-laws in the world." We came home from Zion to find a new handle set on the from door(Jaden broke our old one), the kitchen drawer fixed (you know the one your husband never gets around to fixing) and the kitchen clean. Not to mention all of the times they come to the rescue when I am about to pull my hair out with the kids or am sticking to the kitchen floor because I have not had a minute the entire week to clean. They never judge me, and I have never felt like they intrude. And though this will not be the last time they come to the rescue I just have to say "I love you my wonderful in-laws!" I know I don't deserve you, but am so thankful to have you!

Comments

Breckan said…
Yes you do have wonderful in-laws! It probably has something to do with the fact that I'm their daughter...
Brenda said…
Well said Amber! I totally agree with the whole thing! I especially appreciate all the wonderful advise, love and support. I must admit I have been rescued by my mother-in-law several times! She is a perfect example of a mother to me and I am grateful for everything she does! We love you too!
gun and lesly said…
I am the one who is so blessed! To have a daughter in law who loves my son and is such a good mother. We love doing little "I love you" things and you all do so much for us. I am grateful for both you and Brenda. It is the greatest blessing to a mother and father when your children marry someone who will help them become the best they can be. We love you! MOM AND DAD
Schimmy said…
Sounds like you have some great in laws. Thanks for the invite to your blog.