My Crazy Life

Although I have only been blogging for a few days now, it has become a very relaxing time out in my life. As most of you know I have just been called as the Primary President. Well, I have not even been set apart yet and have already attended 4 meetings. I came home today from yet another meeting and Kody was almost late for school, grace had a poopy diaper and was screaming to go down for a nap, I walked into the office and found a trail of banana mashed into the carpet, and had messages on my phone from more people needing to talk to me. I almost broke down and started crying. I had to remind myself that my family comes first and then the rest will follow.

Comments

Leslie said…
I sympathize with you. I have been the primary president for a little over a year in our ward and it is a big job!! I just got our program out of the way yesterday and just when you think you can rest for a minute there is the next big thing to plan, or position to fill. It is fun, but certainly challenging! Good Luck!
Christina said…
You will be a great Primary President! It is a big calling but it has its rewards too. Is your ward still super big or did they split it? I love Primary. I am sorry you had a crazy day but it is refresing to know that others have crazy days also. Good Luck!