Christmas already?

Garrett is Out of town tonight on business. The kids and I thought that since we would be alone for family night, we would set up the tree and surprise daddy. They are so excited! We are going to make it an evening and have Navajo tacos for dinner(one of their favorites), set up the tree and nativity and then have cocoa. I love this time of year, especially since my kids are still at an age that everything about Christmas is magical. I plan on taking a picture (or two :))of the festivities and getting them on my blog. Happy holidays!

Comments

Yeah! I must've missed the first email, but got the 2nd and I'm so excited to see your beautiful family! How fun to be able to keep in touch again! It has been WAY too long!

We are in Lehi. Are your parents up north here too? It seems like I heard either Logan or Ogden. Well, either way, let us know if you are ever up this way! We'd love to see you! You'll have to tell your parents hello! They are amazing people!
Breckan said…
That just makes me sad! I wish I was home for Christmas n' everything:(
Brenda said…
YEA! Your blogging! Now if I can just figure out how you and Breckan are adding all your cool features then I'll be set!