You have Nothing To Fear & Misty

"Kimball said I could share this recording of her singing in church on Sunday and this story. I will share it the best I can...

The day before church and had the distinct impression she needed to sing in church the next day. Not sure how she could work that out the day before church, she told her companion, and Sis. Denning's jumped right in and said "Okay who do we need to call?" Kimball was nervous as she walked up to sing, but remembered her dad always telling her to imagine she was singing to the Savior.  As she said the first 5 words of the song "You Have Nothing to Fear" the spirit bore witness that there were many hearts that needed to be healed that day. She looked up and there were already people with tears running down their cheeks. Near the back she noticed a woman just sobbing. After church this woman approached them and said " I want to be baptized, what do I need to do to get there? You can come to my house, I will go to your house. What do I need to do?" 

The spirit wants to work through us, and it can, when we realize we have nothing to fear with the Lord by our side. 

Thank you for your example Kimball!
Love my missionary " -Mom

Comments