Missionary Tool Box and Study Wall

"Kimball is still actively working with the day family and 4 others.  She sent me these pictures with no explanation.  Hopefully I can get it next week.  I get to hear from her twice next week because of Mother's Day! :)" -Mom 
(I'll add in explanations now)
Walking down a long road to knock on countryside homes. Rarely do I get to see a field in Pinehurst. There are trees everywhere!
A great thing to keep in your car or digitally somehow. It has tools in it that have your favorite scripture written down or a brief testimony and a book of Mormon. We first made one for Sister Torres (a member working back into activity who requested the missionary discussions once a week).
The wall above my study desk. Amazing Sister Laing (from the MTC) made me nearly everything on this wall. On the left is a drawing of she and I. The right two she made for me in the MTC. The middle poem and drawings surrounding it she sent to me when I was struggling on my mission. The other poem on the left is my rose poem with Casidee Coombs drawing. The small piece of paper was an Adjusting to Missionary Life activity where I wrote logical/positive responses to my most recurring negative thoughts. 

Comments