Strawberry Picking


Strawberry Picking with the Samples.  I want to stay in touch with them my whole life.  My first time strawberry picking.  We ate SOOOO many strawberries this week.




The Bacon Family.  We do laundry at their house each week. One of our mission parents.  We are the only apartment in the entire mission without a washer and dryer, most of our P-day is spent traveling to do laundry and shop.


Coldstone. Brought back a lot of memories!

This is Jaden Coffin.  He has a big crush on us.  We made him a matching name tag.  The Coffins are a young family from Cedar City, Utah. One of my favorite families to be with. 

 Some yummy banana pudding which sister Smith and I made.

The Scribners (vegan family in the ward, they know how to make some heavenly vegan bread).
 Divine peanut butter pie and flowers from volunteering at the cabin!







Comments