Girl's Disney Getaway


I have the sweetest husband in the world!  He insisted he keep the kids for a few days while I got away with the girls.  Well of course we chose Disneyland!  

We splurged since there was only us girls and stayed at Disney's Grand California Hotel. We enjoyed the Disney side of things without kids.  Took our time, stayed for the parade, talked and even treated ourselves to dinner at the Bayou.




My daughter is taller than I am!  WE had a great time together.
And loved being with Breckan and Grandma.
 Soarin (One of my Faves)


 We saw all the characters from afar because we didn't want to stand in line.  But Pooh (Kimball's Favorite) smiled for us anyway!




 A "Great Mistake" happened right upon arrival.
When I checked in they double charged me for the room and tickets, even though I had told them I had already paid in full.  I was thankful I had enough in my account to cover the cost, but it tied up all the money for our trip.  I had brought cash and was still able to buy all the things I wanted to bring home for the kids, but thought how unfair this mistake would have been for a family that could barely afford the vacation.  My funds were not available for a week! It could have ruined someone else's entire trip.  I was quite upset and they could tell, and ended up giving us $350 worth of meal vouchers to their exclusive Disney restaurants that included tax and gratuity!  We at at "Goofy's Kitchen" and "Storyteller's Cafe" free of charge. 







Comments

The Mahi Family said…
You make a cute Minnie!
Oh I am so jealous!!!!! Next time I get to come on the Disney trip even if I have be tied on the top of the car! Looks like you had so much fun!
Oliver Family said…
You are an adorable Minnie!