Wisdom Teeth!


 I got all four of my wisdom teeth removed on Friday.  It was miserable and I am swollen and sore.  I told Garrett I am thankful that he is not an abusive husband because I feel and look like I have been punched in the face a few times.  The Doctor was not very gentle! It only took him 20 minutes to get them out after I was put under, and my face can feel it! 
On the up side, I have an amazing family!  Garrett, my dad and Breckan and Lesly sure took care of me, as well as wonderful friends who brought smoothies and were so supportive. I am very blessed!

 3 weeks later...I am finally healing and able to eat normally again.  I still have not quite gotten rid of the bruises from the I.V.  OUCH!

The Doctor did send me flowers though (although I am sure I paid for them).


Comments

Oh you look so sad!!!!! I am glad that you took this picture though so you can remember it because I know you don't remember anything else from that day! :)