Mother Daughter Excellence Night

 The Young Women invited the Relief Society to their excellence night.  All the sisters in the ward lent their dresses from from the 20's on up for a fashion show, and the girl's modeled them. It was fun to see the different styles from the different eras and to hear the stories of the women who wore them. 

 Kimball looked great in her period gowns
 This was my Junior prom dress
 This was my mother's engagement dress.

  Katie's Prom Dresses
 My Senior Prom Dress



Comments

Oliver Family said…
The Black one was actually my choir dress for Madrigals. Man if I'm ever Miss Scarlet for Halloween I am borrowing that red dress. I still have the shoes for that I borrowed and never gave back.
The Mahi Family said…
I remember feeling so pretty in that Jr. Prom dress (dark purple)!! That was the dress I wore in the only formal dance I went to with John...awwww.
Thinking it is pretty awesome she could showcase all your old dresses and see that you upheld your modesty as a young woman! Nice to get caught up on your happenings...