Time Out For Women

I love this weekend out with 3100 of my best friends (well 3 of them were kind of special to me), but at this conference you just feel a unity and strength with everyone there. Women are capable of so much, and I always come away with ambition and a desire to be a better wife, mother and woman. 

 Katie even surprised me and found a ticket online and showed up! 

We had a little too much fun at the photo booth!



And this is what you get when you tell everyone to make a funny face and only one person does!

 SuLynn was our resident photographer and put together these awesome collages of our speakers.

Michael Mclean -Shared part of his new production "Threads"

Virginia Hinckley Pierce and John Bytheway
"That's bad...No that's good!"

Chris Williams

 Jericho Road

Emily Watts

John Hilton 111

Merilee Boyack and Emily Freeman

Thank you Ladies, can't wait until next year!

Comments

Oliver Family said…
The funnest part was being with you. So glad my sister is my bestie!
So glad that you are my sister by choice and I love you!
So your frame pictures look awfully familiar ;). Glad you had fun!