Honor Roll

A friend of mine mentioned that her daughter brought home a certificate for the honor roll, and I wondered why Kimball never got one. She always has straight A's. So I asked her, and she said "I get one every quarter or trimester, it is no big deal!" She wouldn't even pose for a picture. I asked her why she never shows them to me and if she has kept them (of course not!) WELL...I think it is a big deal!  She always get's straight A's,  even in her Honors classes.  If she only knew how nice it is as a mother to have a daughter that works so hard and is so independent and responsible.

I love you Kimball and although you think it is no big deal, it is to me and I am proud of you!

Comments

Oliver Family said…
Way to go Kim! (I'm not sure why I called her Kim-it just sounded funny). When I was in H.S. when they did the honor roll each trimester they would print the list in the newspaper. Dad would always cut it out and show it to me and I would think the same thing "No big deal." I think it's a bigger deal for parents. It reassures us we didn't raise idiots and did something right :)