Youth Conference

 Youth Conference was a huge success! Thanks to all of our awesome youth and leaders!



Yes, we finally figured out heroes was spelled wrong and changed the poster.:)



 Headquarters
















Mess Hall


Mission #1 Obstacle course
Run the tires
Up the hill and down the slip and slide
 army crawl

Balance Beam
 Wiggle cars



 Find puzzle pieces in the sand 



 First team done wins

Mission #2
Lunch and Listening to John Bytheway's "Rightouse Warriors" CD


 Getting dry

 Mission #3
Service














 Mission #4 Battling Sin
                                          Goliath                                                                          Stoner Steve

 Preparing for battle

 The fight against sin
At this point my camera died so I am still waiting on pictures of dinner, the bomb going off, the movie, sleep over, hike up web hill, testimony meeting and breakfast. So check back for more! I can't wait to read the Book of Mormon this summer with all of you!
We Love you!

Comments

The Mahi Family said…
Wow! That Rocks! Great ideas!!
Have I ever told you how amazing I think that you are! I would have loved to come and brought Casidee. You did a fabulous job! I am sure that they will never forget it! Can't wait for the other pictures!
Oliver Family said…
So good! That looked like so much fun. I'm glad you blog about all this stuff so I can steal it later when I need it. :)