Youth Spectacular

The Event that we have been working so hard for the last 6 months finally came to a conclusion on May 12th.  It was an amazing, spiritual evening, and one I believe Kimball and I along with all of the young men and women in our ward and multiple stakes will never forget. Kimball performed in 4 dances, and did so beautifully!  She even had the change to hug president Monson's daughter Sis. Dibb from the general Young Women Presidency.  All of the time, hard work and practicing really payed off.  Thank you to all of the talented, hardworking men and women who made it all possible. And my wonderful, dedicated counselors for standing by me and the youth through it all!












 This is Grandma Lesly's Cousin Karolee, She performed with the special needs mutual. Kimball was asked to share her testimony of the event, and this is what she said...
"The youth Spectacular was an amazing experience for me to have in my life.  At first I was scared and nervous to perform, but then I was so overcome by the spirit that I was excited rather than scared.  This reminded me of the scripture that says "faith and fear cannot coexist."  I know that the auditorium was filled with young men and young women who had faith and made it so the spirit drove away all fear.  I had  the opportunity to speak with my grandma's special needs cousin who performed with the Special Needs Mutual. She told me that she saw my grandfather who recently passed away and the Savior Jesus Christ as we lifted up our lights during the final number "Arise and Shine Forth."  I know if the Savior could have been anywhere he would have been there.  In the name of Jesus Christ Amen."

Comments

I sure wish that I would have come. It looks so amazing! You all worked so hard and I am so sad that I missed it!