Thanksgiving

I have to say Thanksgiving was wonderful this year! I hosted 24 people, 21 of which stayed at my house.  We had an abundance of family, food, games, and laughter. I am very blessed!

 My Aunt Cat just recently entered our lives again. She hasn't had a Thanksgiving for more than 15 years, and asked my dad how we all get along so well.  He attributed it to raising a family in the church.
 My parents held a family fireside and were able to share their testimony with all six of their children.  My dad even made homemade wassail. 

  I cannot tell you how much my kids love their cousins. I don't think they would ever get sick of one another. We will sure miss Jamen and Krista's family when they move.  Washington is too far away!
 The Kids would not let me forget about the turkey shoot.  The dads dressed as turkeys and the kids got to shoot them with nerf guns.
 Jamen was the live turkey and ran everywhere while the kids tried to shoot him. He played the part well!
 Garrett was the dead turkey and had to stand still and be shot at!

 And here are the biggest turkeys of all! :)

Comments

You are an Ah-Mazing hostess! All that food and games to boot! Great job!