Special Needs Harvest Ball

Well...the project that has consumed my life for the last few months has finally come to an end, and it is definitely bitter-sweet.

 Our Ward was privileged to host the Special Needs Harvest Ball this year. It was a night that will never be forgotten.  I don't know who had more fun our youth or the special needs youth.  I was asked to organize the event, but the 4th ward is like no other when it comes to working together.  Thank you everyone for helping make the night so wonderful! 
The special needs mutual spoke and sang in sacrament meeting this last Sunday, and I know we were all blessed to be there.  We love all of our new special friends and hope you enjoyed the night!
 Our cute door greeter
 Beautiful decorations
 Thank you young Women Leaders and Sis. Jennings for all of your help.

 The young women and some stylists did hair, makeup and nails. This is was the best part of the night for some of those girls!
Macey and Madi Sonju are the Bishop's daughters.  We love having these girls in our Young Women group.



 Bro. Larsen was kind enough to provide boutonnieres and corsages.
 And then the party began!







 The Relief Society Provided wonderful refreshments.
  Thank you to Sis. Lind for the portraits.







My Counselors and some of my awesome advisors.
Our Bishopric, I love these guys!
And thank you high priests for helping clean up decorations in no time flat.

Comments

Oliver Family said…
It looks beautiful! You are so amazing-I hope I'm just like you when I grow up. :)
It turned out so beautiful!!! You are an amazing woman! The things that you take on are outrageous, but everyone knows that they will turn out just perfect! It you would mess up then they would quit asking! :) Another great job!
The Mahi Family said…
What a special event you made this! Everyone is having a great time & really enjoying themselves. Looks like you really made everyone feel special, beautiful & valued for being themselves. A wonderful message!