Roller Skating

This was the first time my kids have ever been roller skating, and they loved it.

The day began like this...
 And ended with them skating like pro's.

 Kody fell a few times and decided it wasn't for him. He loved all the games though.
 Taylor just walked around and did her thing as always!
 Even my kids who didn't skate very well had fun riding their bikes and scooters


My camera is on the fritz, so I have to thank Sulynn for all of these pictures.  
Our last summer activity...
 School Starts tomorrow!

Comments

The Mahi Family said…
You are on the ball! Where did you go Roller Skating at? In town?
Wastlund Family said…
Mesquite. It was actually their last day of business. The owner's live by my old house and plan to start one in St. George next year.
I am so glad that you came with us. We had such a fun time!