Spoiled

So our hot water heater has been on the fritz for a week now, and boy am I missing it!  I run outside in the early mornings and am so cold when I get home.  Yesterday I tried to will myslef into the water but just feeling the freezing cold on my feet made me change my mind.  I ended up boiling some water and washing my face and hair in the sink, and then just doing a quick sponge bath.  Kimball also got her hair washed in the sink last night, the boys could care less about a shower, and the two little girls are loving being bathed in the sink. I am beginning to realize how very spoiled I am. I got home from my 6 mile run this morning, and decided I am heading over to the in-laws for a shower!

The repair guy is coming today....here's to hoping he doesn't have to order another part!

Comments

Aren't we all spoiled? I am just glad that you got it fixed and got a shower after our 6-mile run!
The Mahi Family said…
Way to go on the running! I love my hot shower as much as you! Hope it is an easy fix...