Time Out For Women

I spent the weekend in Vegas at "Time Out For Women," and it was amazing! I love these two gals Vickie and SuLynn. We had a blast shopping and being spiritually fed. This is definitely going to become a yearly occurrence!

Our Awesome Presenters:

Ardeth Kapp
Dallyn Vail Bayles
John Bytheway
Linda Eyre and Shawni Eyre Pothier
Brad Wilcox
Mariama Kallon
Jill Manning
Mercy River
Kris Belcher
And of course some great friends:
All the girls having some dinner at the Cheesecake Factory




Check out the cute bag we got this year.
See y0u in St. George next November!

Comments

Okay, so jealous!!! That looks like it was a blast! Definitely need to go to one of those next year! Love the bag too!
What a hot chick with a way cute bag! I love ya to death and I am so glad that we got to go together. You will never know the strength and pure joy that you give to me. You have been so many answers to prayers. I couldn't make it without you! Thanks for being who you are!
Amanda said…
Looks so fun & inspiring! What a neat experience, and fun group to go with...You look gorgeous BTW! Hope you are doing well!