Corn Maze

We had a Blast this year at the Corn Maze( yes, we got lost in the maze and headed back to the beginning). It was set up really well for the kids with lots of fun things to do. Taylor stayed home with the Grandparents and Aunt Katie. The kids even got to get a treat and stay up late watching a movie with daddy because they are off for Fall Break (mom went to bed early so she could get up and go running the next morning). We love this fall tradition!

The kids wouldn't sit still long enough to take a picture, so this is the best I got!


This pig was completely Zonked! I wish I could sleep that soundly!



Me and my Sweetie's


Comments

Breckan said…
I love that first picture with Kimball, she's like, "oh my gosh, do I have to be here??" :)

Wish you could've made it up to Cornbelly's again! But that looks fun, too!
Looks like you had tons of fun! We should have come with you!