We have finally moved!

This has been the longest most drawn out move ever, but we are finally done!

Goodbye Jedora! We will miss our wonderful home, neighborhood, ward and neighbors! Thanks to all our friends for accepting and loving us. And thanks to all who helped with our move and clean up, we couldn't have done it without you!
Hello Bloomington Hills house. We have moved in with my parents for a few months until they transfer to Cedar City, and then will be living here for the next six years (maybe forever) until grandpa and grandma are ready to retire.

We are so grateful for the guidance of the spirit that led us to this decision and to my wonderful parents for putting up with us for the next few months.

Comments

Breckan said…
I still can't believe I haven't been there yet. So glad you got everything done, and I wish we could've been there to help.
I miss you terribly all ready! It is not the same as living right around the corner, but you will just have to put up with me calling you 100 times a day to make myself realize that you are not too far!
Amanda said…
You guys moved!?! We miss Jedora too...but things all work out okay; even though it can be so hard sometimes...I am grateful you have found a nice new place to call home.... I miss all my friends there, you and everyone; we'll just have to keep in touch please!!!