Sewing


This was my Christmas gift and I made a goal that this would be the year that I would learn to use it.
Well...Since being released as primary president and being called as the nursery music leader (how fun is that! :)) I have a lot more free time.
So...I completed my first project!
An apron with pockets to help with singing time. Of course my mother was crucial to this project, and I did sew a pocket on upside down, but I am well on my way. I love seeing all of the little nursery kids whispering to their parents "that's the singing lady" and run up and give me hugs before I say goodbye.
It was worth every stitch to see their little smiling faces.
Thanks mom!

Comments

adorable Amber! Isn't sewing fun? I can't wait to see future projects!
The Millers said…
The kids are going to love that little apron! You are a great singing lady and we all LOVE it when you walk in that door.
What a cute apron! You did a great job! I share in your pain about the sewing part and the pocket upside down though. I can never manage to sew anything just right. So thanks for making my day!
The Mahi Family said…
Didn't know you got released either! This apron is adorable ~ especially for use with nursery singing...how creative!
Breckan said…
I love it! Looks super professional!