Jaden's letter

I found this note before bed.

Dear Family,

Mom and Dad I really want to get a pet dog. Even if you did get me a dog I would clean it's pooh. Oh sorry I forgot that Grace was afraid of dogs. Maybe we could get a fish. It would be fun to watch it swim. I would take care of it and you won't have to worry. Please let me get a fish.

From Jaden

PS- Kody is going to make a card like this one if you say no.

I can't believe he gave up on a dog just to make his little sister happy. We may end up with a fish.

Comments

The Mahi Family said…
That is so fun to hear about those boys working together! I vote for a family fish!! hee3 ;-) Love Gracie's babies...especially the bald one in the middle sticking her tongue out!
Anonymous said…
Go with the fish--FAST, before they go back to the dog idea. Our fish's 3rd "birthday" is April 20. If I can keep a fish alive that long--ANYBODY can.:)
Breckan said…
Get a fish! You'd better frame those letters or something!