Easter

HaPpY EaStEr!
From the Wastlund's
I think the neatest thing about the weekend was sharing Easter with General Conference. What a great way to remember our Savior. We Also loved spending the weekend with Grandma and Grandpa Woodstock. We helped them Fix up their new home in St. George and can't wait for their move here in a few months!

We love the annual Easter egg hunt in our circle. Our yard is where are the 1-2 year old children get to hunt eggs each year. Following the hunt we have a potluck breakfast and "find the jelly bean contest." The Weiland's do a great job putting it together every year.
Thanks!


Comments

Oliver Family said…
So fun! That picture of Taylor is adorable. You're family is getting so old it's crazy. Kimball turning into a beautiful young woman and Kody and Jaden are turning into gentlemen. It's a good thing I still have Grace who will play with me.
Oliver Family said…
PS tell Kimball to update her blog. I want to hear about this choir thing she's always talking about.
Breckan said…
Happy Easter! Bunny ears on Taylor are perfect!
Your kids got haircuts, they all look so much older! So jealous that you'll be enjoying mom and dad now! I really do love your entire family and will miss all of you when we move all over the world! It looks like you had a very fun easter!
Amanda said…
This makes me really miss the neighborhood! I wish we would have lived in your cul-de-sac. Glad you had a great Easter!

I love Taylor's hat..she is one cute bunny. Miss you!