New york trip Day 5!

This was the last full day in New York.  We started with the NBC studio tour.  It was interesting to tour the first ever broadcasting company, and to see where so many shows are filmed. 






St. Patrick's Cathedral
Was gorgeous!  Even more ornate than our temples.  I wonder where they get all the money for things like this.  Could be better spent on their congregation.














Carriage ride though Central Park

Body beach










Couldn't help but take a picture of this cute little couple reading.  Reminded me of the movie "Up."


 Dinner at Virgil's, another great local spot.


We did not feel comfortable going over to Brooklyn on the 4th so opted to watch from our room.  It was such a special experience spending the 4th in this historic city.  One of my favorite memories will be standing in church and singing the Star Spangled banner.

I am so thankful to Grandma Wastlund, Breckan, Katie, Jaden and Kody and most of all my Sweetheart for taking care of things at home so I could enjoy this awesome trip! 





 The boys were very worn out!



Comments