Christmas

The kids actually slept in longer than we thought they would.  They started trickling down to get into their stockings around 6:30.  We didn't get around to presents until around 8:00.


Daddy sure spoiled mommy this year! He even told me that I could begin getting things ready to build a cabin in Pine Valley...best present ever!

I have continued my mom's tradition of getting my kids a new ornament every year.  This year I made my own with pictures of each of the kids with me and Garrett.  I love them, and I think they did too!

The kids all said they got exactly what they wanted this year.  The boys got the "Nets on Fire" basketball system and new basketball shoes and uniforms. Kimball got a new prom dress and got a few dresses altered.  Grace got an American Girl doll, Taylor got a train, and Hinckley got a new bike. They were all very grateful and everyone had a great morning.

After we were done opening presents we headed over to grandma and grandpa Wastlund's house for breakfast and more presents. 


We then headed home and had Christmas dinner with Daniel and Amy.
We are so blessed!

Comments