Disneyland 2015

This is what we woke up to the morning we were leaving!  We weren't sure if we would make it through the Gorge but nothing was going to stand in our way:).
 Grandma and Grandpa Wastlund came with us, along with Daniel and Breckan and here family.  Grandma was nice and took 2 of the kids with her...of course she took the hardest ones.  It was a pretty relaxing drive.



 We splurged and stayed at the Dinseyland Hotel.  Goofy met us at the door!

 We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite and had a great view over looking the pools and Disneyland.
We got concierge service and were able to go get food any time we wanted from the lounge.

 After arriving we got settled in our rooms and then met the family for dinner at Goofy's Kitchen.









 Hinckley would have nothing to do with the characters, but grandma finally convinced her.





We spent the rest of the evening in Downtown Dinsey at the Lego Store and Build a Bear.


 Bright and early the next day we were off to Disneyland.



 Taylor's Favorite rides were "Star Tours" and "Space Mountain."




  Hinckley got off of "Snow White" and complained to the man helping her off that that ride was scary!
 She loved the Carousal though!


 We walked over 20 miles and the girls liked to ride the monorail.


 We all love pirates!  Hinckley even warmed up to it the second time.

The older kids had a blast with uncle Daniel! We are so glad he decided to join us, he even endured the long ride with grumpy kids.










I got to spend my birthday at Disneyland. Grandma Wastlund and Kimball took the kids to so I could have some time alone with my sweetheart.
Garrett took me to dinner at the "Blue Bayou" restaurant with a water front view of the pirates ride.  The Kids even rode the ride while we were at dinner and waved and said "Happy Birthday Mom."  All the diners got a laugh from that. 




The Food was DELISH!

They even brought me dessert with a candle to help me celebrate.

Grandma also surprised me outside the ride with some pearl earrings!  It was a great birthday!





Kimball and I went out for a night on our own and found these enormous chocolate strawberries, and some carmel chocolate pretzels for me.:)


Comments

Oliver Family said…
I can't decide which picture I love the most! I do love first one with the kids and Goofy and Taylor is looking up at him smiling. So cute and magical!
Love making memories. Fun times. What a great birthday you had.