Announcing!

 
We are expecting baby #6.
  Due to arrive on or around October 2nd.
This has been my hardest pregnancy ever!  I don't know if it is because I am just getting old and tired, or if it really is worse.  I am now 16 weeks and finally over the morning sickness (the longest it has ever lasted for me).  My blood work also came back and I am anemic.  No wonder I feel like such a tired, lazy housewife. I have also gained more weight with this baby. The baby is doing well, but I am always grateful to pass the 20 week mark after losing the last one so far along. The doctor made it a point to remind me that this is my 12th pregnancy, and said "Think about how many years you have spent pregnant!"  Thanks Dr. Lunt, it's a good thing I like you so much! I did figure it out though and if I make it to the end of this one I will have been pregnant 6 years of my life.  He also measured me again and wonders every time if I am having twins because I measure so large.  Maybe it's those 12 pregnancies!!! My ultrasound should be in about 3 weeks, and we are very excited to make sure it is only one baby, and find out if we will be adding a brother or sister to the family.  The entire family thinks it is a boy except mom. We'll find out soon!

Comments

I expected a little more enthusiam than that! I know that you have been miserable, but it will be so wonderful in the end. Congratulations. I am so happy for you!
Ughhh...I've been anemic with a couple of mine. I hate that feeling of not even being able to lift my arms. I'm soooooo sorry! But so excited for you and your family!! 6?! What are we thinking?? ;)