While we waited

As soon as I heard Spencer was being taken to Primary Children’s Hospital I got in the car and headed to Spanish Fork. Garrett and the girls were right there with me. Our goal was to help with Katie and Steve’s other kids and make it a fun time not a sad one for them, and provide some peace for Katie and Steve so they could be with Spencer at the hospital.  We drove kids to school, Daycare and dance lessons, helped at play practice, went to movies, restaurants, the park, the temple, played games, stayed at 3 airbnbs over 3 weeks and even surprised Katie with a new fridge. 

After Spencer passed, I wrote the obituary, a talk to share at his funeral, prepared the display table, helped Steve and Jamen shop for suits, anything I could do to help Katie prepare for his funeral. 

At the same time I began having major back problems and could barely walk for a week. I even went the the Instacare in Spanish Fork and they gave me muscle relaxants and also got an MRI on my back. Somehow Heavenly Fathee helped me do it all. There was no other choice. 





































 

Comments