General Conference- 200 Year Celebration of the Restoration of the Gospel

Conference during a worldwide pandemic was a needed and very anticipated event.  We were able to participate in a solemn assembly, and invited to participate in a worldwide fast to ask for help with the effects of covid-19 on the economy, the workers and the population. A temple in China and Dubai was announced as well.  As I am watching conference I like to doodle to keep me awake, and I looked down and saw my mom's writing on her clipboard. I had the distinct impression that she really does want all of her family to return to her.  It is apparently clear that we are preparing for the 2nd coming of our Savior. I fear the world will never really go back to the way it was. The Lord has given us a great blessing.  This pandemic has made the world pause, take time to slow down, and realize what is really important.  



Comments