Kimball and Ben's Wedding Day

The day came so quickly, but with lots of planning and hours of decorating we were ready. 

That morning they were off and on their way to the Cedar City temple by 9 am, with everyone else close behind.  Kimball was able to wear her wedding dress during her sealing which she was hoping for. The room was filled with the spirit. I could feel many from the other side of the veil.  Side note...before my mom died Kimball and her were playing cards together one day and Kimball said "I hope you will be there for my wedding."  She replied "Of course I will, I'm not that old!"  They had a very special relationship and I know she was there, she wouldn't have missed it. 

The weather was beautiful for a December day, and pictures went as smooth as they could go.  We all then headed back to town for lunch and to prepare the reception that evening.

I have imagined Kimball's reception for years, and I couldn't have been happier.  The entire night was a huge success, filled with many friends, laughter, food and dancing.  The bride and groom seemed very happy, and I was even offered a few jobs :).  The highlight of the evening was the couples dance.  Ben and Kimball Choreographed a dance to the song "The Story of My Life"  in High School when they were on dance company together.  Their dance coach choreographed a new dance to the same song for them for their wedding.  This dance was their story.  It was gorgeous with her flowy gown. I will try to attach the video to the next post.  

I have a married daughter and a son-in-law!























































































































































































































































































Comments