Zone Conference

Singing at Zone Conference went really well!  The future mission president of Poland asked us to sing at a missionary devotional him and his wife are doing in 2 weeks. We don't know if we will be able to though because we are bringing a friend with us.  We went on exchanges at Fort Bragg.  I had some neat experiences with the spirit telling me the names Hillary and Mary that I needed to look up, and got to go visit those people.  On a sad note, I either strained or tore my hip flexer.  I won't be able to bike this week. 
Pictures-
#1 I look terrible, but I wanted you to see the beautiful cherry blossom trees

#2  our cheese family picture in the tree seat

#3 and #4 the adorable aprons that some gals at one of our service projects each week made for us. They knew we loved them and had them specially made for us. I have mine sitting on my desk because it's one of those things that just make me so happy. We felt a reassurance that we are doing our work right because the people we work with are seeing our light and love us and Christ better for it.







Comments