I Love My Garrett!

17 Years Together!

I am realizing more and more as time passes that I am married to as close to a perfect man as any woman ever could be!  He leads our home in love and righteousness, and serves me and the children every day.  He works harder than most, yet always makes time for me and the kids.  He loves the Lord and lives his life in a way that the spirit is always his companion.  That spirit has directed him to love and serve so many people around him.  He is not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ and has brought many to the Lord through his example and love for them.  I am privileged to be his companion and help meet while on this Earth, and pray that I can live worthy to be by his side through eternity!

I love you sweetheart.
Always Have Always Will!

Comments

Garrett said…
I love you forever. Thanks for putting up with me for 17 years. Here's to eternity.