Fiddler On The Roof

Kimball was again blessed to be asked to be a part of a wonderful production.  I was so excited because I love "Fiddler On The Roof." It has been a lot less wear on her and I this time around though because she is double cast and only performs about 3 times a week.  She has gained so much experience, and it is great to be able to use all of these experiences during her auditions and on her theater resume.  She auditioned for the part of Nehebka in her High School Musical production of "Aida" two days ago.  She finds out tonight if she made callbacks.














Jace came into town for a few days and got to go see Kimball in her play.


Comments

That was a great play! I loved it.....(except I thought the ending needed to be a bit different! ) :) Thanks for inviting us to go with you!