Valentine's Day!

Family Home Evening Valentine Minute to Win It!

Toss the Heart
 Stack the heart



 Eat the Cookie

Valentine Boxes
Grace and Taylor both made boxes this year and had parties. I got to help in Grace's school party this year.
  Garrett came home early from work on Friday with these beautiful roses in hand.  He took the rest of the day off to help me, and even got our new swing set put together for me. He sure knows what I like! I love that man of mine!

For Valentines Day this year I invited everyone to "Cupids Crazy Cafe" for dinner.  Everyone filled out a mixed up menu with 4 courses, and had to wait to find out what they would be served.


 Appetizers were Cupids arrows
 Drinks
 Heart Burgers


 There was also salad with heart shaped veggies and red velvet cake with chocolate strawberries for dessert but I didn't get a picture :(.

Everyone had a great time!
 I couldn't have done it without Breckans' help in the Kitchen though!

The kids also made all of their grandparents a hug!

Comments

Oliver Family said…
Yeah that looks like a lot of work. Love the hug idea.
That was WAAAAYYYYYY to time consuming!!!! Remember the keep is simple plan? :)