Miss you Mom!


 Today marked one year since my mom's passing.  One of the things I miss most about not having her here is her friendship.  Being able to call her any time I wanted to talk to her about things that no one else would care about but her.  Well, my friend SuLynn remembered this day and gave me this plaque. She must have known how I needed a friend today!  The tender mercies of the Lord. SO thankful for good friends and family.  The year went so fast.  Heaven will be here before I know it and we will be together again!
I love this picture of my mom because Taylor reminds me so much of her.  Same big blue eyes, imagination and spunky personality!


My Dad, Daniel, Katie and her boys, and me and the little girls went to Cedar City today to visit mom.  Dad had flowers and butterflies to decorate her grave.  We then went to lunch and enjoyed being together.  What would I do without family in my life!












Miss you mom, see you soon!

Comments

She would be so proud of you and all that you do for your family! I know that she is watching every single day and she awaits the day when you will all be together again!
Oliver Family said…
Taylor does look so much like mom in that picture. They even have the same hair do almost. Love you Amber-I don't know what I'd do without a sister like you!