Family Trip

Hogle Zoo
We took the kids on a quick trip to Salt Lake.  It was crazy as always with 5 kids, but we had fun, and I hope created some great family memories! How on earth are we going to handle 6? :)



















 The animals just loved Taylor!


We stopped for lunch at Red Robbin and when we were finished I asked the kids to head out to the car while I was finished paying the bill.  I turned around when I heard people laughing, and saw Taylor had stripped in about 30 seconds and was running through the restaurant.  Garrett and I headed her off and then headed out the door!
 

Temple Square
I am pretty sure the kids had the most fun on the visitor center escalator, but I know a few of them felt the spirit.








 Lagoon
We love this place and have made such great family memories here throughout the years!









 Lagoona Beach
The kids would have stayed here forever if we would have let them. 












 Famous Dave's
 Breckan and Josh were nice enough to let us stay in their house and then watched Grace and Taylor for us while we took the older kids to dinner. My boys love barbecue!

Comments

Looks like a fun trip! Of course the Red Robin experience was my fav! Gotta love them kids! ;)