Happy #12 Kimball

Celebration #1




 So just as my mom made me wait until I was 12 to get my ears pierced, I made Kimball.  Sort of a right of passage into young woman's! The week before her birthday she took her friends Casidee and Katie to Walmart with her as her moral support, and she got her ears pierced. She loves them! 

Celebration #2
Kimball was going to invite her friends who had already turned 12 to the temple to do baptisms for the dead with her, but the baptistery is booked clear until May. She is going with our ward in Just a few weeks and so she invited these friends to hang out last minute instead.  They watched "Watcher in the Woods" an old favorite from when I was her age. Still scares me!







Celebration #3
Since Taylor and Kimball's Birthday are only a week apart we invited the family over to celebrate. Kimball got a Twix pudding cake (her favorite candy).
 G&G Woodstock gave Kimball this chocolate rose along with a gift certificate for dinner out to Samuri 21 her favorite restaurant with grandma and grandpa.
 Kraig and Brenda family gave her these cute earrings and holder
 Katie made this pillow of all the Young Women Values. Perfect #12 gift!
 G&G Wastlund gave her some earrings and a new hair dryer.

Happy Birthday Kimball! We love you!

Comments

laura said…
i had to wait to get my ears pierced until 12 too! Glad she had fun day!