Commissioning/Gradution

We took all the kids on a trip to Logan Utah to attend The commissioning of my brother Jamen and the graduation of both him and my brother Jace. It was great to see everyone, I am so proud of both of my brothers.




My grandma and grandpa Atkinson and my aunt Terri Also made the long trip from Hawthorne Nevada, although her health has been so awful that she shouldn't have come.




We celebrated My dad's birthday and Mother's day while were their handing at the clubhouse.
The kid's even got to swim in the hot tub. They had a great time with their cousins.



We have always wanted to stop at the red barn, and finally got the chance.  The ice cream was delicious!
The one picture Garrett got of me and my mouth is full of food!




We stayed at Breckan and Josh's house while they were away at Disneyland. When we walked in the door we found that a pipe had broken and water was dripping from the ceiling. The entire hall was flooded, ruining the wall and soaking the carpet.  Garrett stayed up until around 11:00 while a man came and fixed the leak, and brought a fan to dry out the carpet.  We were so thankful that we stopped, or else Breckan would  have come to a flooded apartment.

Comments

Oliver Family said…
First of all-Love Taylor's swimsuit! Second of all-I've always wanted to stop at the Red Barn too. I didn't know what it was but I've always wanted to stop and see. Now that I know they have yummy ice cream I definitley will.
I am so sorry about such a rough trip! I know that your brothers loved you being there though! Taylor's swim suit is too cute! I have always wanted to stop at the Red Barn. We will have to check it out!
Amanda said…
Taylor is AdOrAbLe, love how she sports that swimsuit! Sounds like a fun trip; minus the leaking :/ I bet they were grateful you stopped by...meant to be!
gun and lesly said…
I think you are all so adorable!! Course I am a little partial. What a blessed grandma I am.