Knotts Berry Farm

We left Taylor and Grace with the grandparents (both sets...thank you so much!) and took the three oldest kids to Knotts Berry farm.
We loved the Radisson  hotel we stayed at just across the street from the park.  It had a huge inner graden, pool, restaurant and fitness center.  We had a room right by the pool and the kids loved the freedom of being able to go to the restaurant and order meals together without mom and dad.  We swam or got in the hot tub every night and morning we were there.
 The First night we attended a medieval dinner. Pricey, but a great experience if you have never gone.
 We went to the torture chamber before dinner, which was a bad idea. A little to gruesome for my taste, and not something I think my kids will ever forget!

Our section cheered for the blue night! The fighting scenes and horses were very impressive.

 Dinner was right up daddy's alley, an entire half chicken, ribs, soup, garlic bread and pastry.  All eaten with our hands of course!
 Jaden was in heaven also claiming it was the best chicken he had ever had.

 Kimball spent every spare minute reading her book. She is loving the twilight series!
The weather was perfect, although the park was way over crowded!

 Kody got scared and sick on the very first ride and wouldn't go on any big rides after that. It was sooo busy that the kids got impatient waiting in line, but we did get most of the rides we wanted to in.  I think the families favorite ride was Big Foot rapids. We ate dinner at Mrs. Knotts restaurant at about 7 that night and then I took Kody back to the hotel.  Garrett stayed with Kimball and Jaden and went on all the big rides until the park closed.




 Daddy and the boy's had to get a little basketball time in of course.  $25 and 4 stuffed animals later.


Comments

Looks like a very fun trip! The torture chamber stuff I could have done without, but your hotel room looked like lots of fun. I glad you had fun, but I am glad that you are back too!
Amanda said…
Looks so fun! I went there as a young teenager and remember it was a blast! Love all the pics!
Breckan said…
I love all your updates. I need to get around to mine...

:) Miss you guys.